In Light of recent days due to the Corona Virus. Not only have the virus made many people sick around the world and in Canada. There is also a shortage of daily stuff we take for granted. There are things that we never use to have but may now need it like sanitizers. I know lots of sanitizers are made in Canada, and even the Alcohol vodka distiller is making some alcohol for their customers’ kudos to this business. Qlife HQ and us here in Canada we have been doing some research about whether the Qlife EDC mode can make Emergency hand sanitizer. Before I continue, I am going to make a blanket statement:
Due to many uncertainties, Qlife EDC mode that produces a sanitizer solution, whether it is effective or how effective against COIV-19, the results are not tested and not verify in a lab and not approved by Health Canada NHP, does not have DIN or NPN#. Please use it at your own risk.
If you want to continue to read please do so. If not, I understand.
Since last week, I have been making and using this solution. And have gathered some information on PubMed and research source. I will be attaching 2 research papers at the End. Also, there is a link to a credible third-party site where most Hydrogen health info can be found. This online article “strong acid water” is written and found on the website molecularhydrogeninsitude . The method use is slightly different as the apparatus described is commonly called know as a water ionizer or some call Enagic “Kangen water” TM another is the Chanson MAX or ROYALE. The Qlife process is similar mainly do the electrolyze process difference is the pH scale due to the membrane use. Qlife uses what is known as SPE or PEM design to induce either Hydrogen or Oxygen. So when you are using the EDC mode the solution is known as electrolyzed oxidizing water (EOW). This EOW smells like Ozone and chlorine and is commonly known as hypochlorous acid with a low pH < 3.5 and the high oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of > 1000 mV. This is a great sanitizer. But there is some con to this EOW. The lifespan of this is very short, does not like UV aka light source, does not like air, heat destroys faster and inorganic and organic and ions in the water.
- So to make this EOW in your Qlife ie H2Well, Touch and Cup. you will need to clean your apparatus well with citric acid. Do this once a month if you do it all the time just ignore this. Please watch this video Citric acid clean if you don’t know how to deep clean it. This will ensure a higher concentration of oxidation and hydrogen. If you need to purchase citric acid here is the link to my shop.
- Get distill water or Deionized water to extend the lifespan ( if not clean filtered water)
- Table Salt No iodine added and No anti-crack additive added ( In Canada most do not contain this only few) No pure sea salt as it has too much-unwanted minerals. If you don’t have don’t sweat just remember the life span is shorter.
- To make it mix 300ml of distilled water with 1/4tbs of the salt mix until all is dissolved. Pour into the flask of the TOUCH or CUP. For H2WELL Just double the recipe if needed. Don’t make too much.
- Activate your EDC / Clean mode. For the CUP and Touch the button and hold till it beeps red and wait till it finishes the process. For H2WELL press and Hold the “Func” button till change to red and beeping, wait till it finishes its process.
- This effective solution should last a few hours as long as it stays cool under <10oC and away from the light and airtight. replace regularly.
So I suggest getting a spray bottle that is dark in colour to prevent too much light in if not warp it with Aluminum foil. Spry and let it dry to be effective. Where to use it? Remember is corrosive, most body parts are fine other than the face and sensitive parts of the body. personally I use it all over but that is me I have tough elephant skin. Make EOW to Sanitize the utensils when you are outside and wipe down the table and chairs. Since it does not last spray the door handles that you come across that help others. Last, I wish all of us to stay healthy and safe.
The 2 articles
As usual, if you need help, sent an email to me [email protected], call me 1888-666-0837. Send me a message on Instagram or Facebook. Thank you.